Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

The fashion Trendd;; mini skirts.

Heyy Peoples!!
The neww Spring IN are mini skirts! Every girl has got to at least have some sort of a skirt.
Noww, I know you all know how to wear them, but do you know what's the 'IN' way to wear them?? Well, I would wear them layered, as in a crisp button down shirt under a fitted blazer, OR an oversized sweater under a loose plaid shirt. Anyway you like--just dont be afraid to mix and match patterns. I looove the way Anna Sui wears the skirt over tights with cute, glitter legwarmers! Tights look really well with mini skirts, off course. Black tights are nice, or if you're feeling more sassy--wear fishnet hoses;)) Don't forget what shoes to wear now! Pumps would loook really adorable with them, but UGGs would make it look more school-like and you could wear tights with it too.
This picture is the perfectest example of tights with your skirt.
It can complete the school-look with some layers [When I wear the mini skirt with tights, I always put on some UGGs--No idea why,but it looks cute.]
So, if you happen to not have anything to wear with your mini skirt, be creative and make your own 'IN' style. ;))

Ciao,
Lindaa.







1 comment:

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.