Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Week. ;)

Heyy peoples!!
Is school really cool?? I think not. Really, the movies make it seem all bad, and it is. Anyone planning to see Diary of a Wimpy kid?? Hahaa, well anyways, heres an overview of my "wonderful and educational" school--
The nerds,the Jocks, and the think-they-are-all-that-but-are-really-not kinda people.[Yeah yeah, I know this is supposed to be a fashion/beauty blogg, but I wanna keep thing interesting too. Ohh and I totally dont call 'those' kids 'popular' because they sooo aren't.] Yupp, but Im not any of them. I'm the in between kind of person, you know, the not-too-quiet-but-not-too-loud type.[If you are actually normal, considerr yourself lucky, we're rare in my school. no kidding] LOL. Ohh, back to my week!! [I get off topic easily :(] I went to see Steve Madden at Nordstroms on Saturdayy!!! I knoww, yaaaayyy! He autographed tote bags and I got the 'Atone' flat sandal in red! I also got to go see Boys like Girls in the rodeo that came to town!! Its was cuh-rayy-zee! Too bad I couldnt get a pitcha :( I think I did grow deaf from the insanely loud music though, but Its was awwsome ;) I hadd a verrrryyy good spring break :))
Check back forr more blogs!
Ciao,
Linda Miumiu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.