Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Beautyy goodies!

Heyy Peoples!!
I went to Sephora && got these lovely beauty goodies!


Benefit 'Confessions of a Concealaholic' ;;
The Kit includes:

- "That Gal" brightening face primer
- Boi-ing industrial strength concealer in 01 Light (for fair complexions) and 02 Medium (for medium complexions) for custom concealing
- Erase Paste brightening camouflage for eyes and face in No. 2 (for medium complexions)
- Lemon Aid (sheer pale yellow) color correcting eyelid primer
- Eye Bright (pale pink) instant eye brightener
- Concealer Brushes
- step-by-step lesson

*The dealio is ahh-mazing for $36, cause' usually the products are a bit pricey one each. Benefit products are sooo cute && they actually workk;; I mostly bought Benefit ;)) The face primer ['That Gal'] is soooo shiny when you apply it on. It really helps keep your blush and foundation on well. The concealer['Boi-ing'] covers acne scars, dark spots, and other stuff;; lasts pretty loong. 'Eraste paste';; what can I say?? I looove that stuff; already used a whole full sized one last year. I use it for my under eyes. 'Lemon Aid'- never tried it, but I'll be doing that. The 'Eye bright' really makes my eyes look awake and it sparkles too. Yupp, it includes twuu brushes and a step-by-step booklet. If thats not a good deal, then I don't know what is :))

Nars blush 'Oasis';; 

I Loooove Nars blushes! The color is a sparkling pink champagne && its pretty sheer ; I like the little shiny glitters in it ;))


Benefit blush 'Sugarbomb';;

This blush looks amazingly natural. It also has a shimmery pink [I <33 pink :)] and its light. I like to swirl it around to get all of the colors.

Benefit High Beam;;
I ran out of this stuff, cause' I use this everyday! It really illuminates your skin and makes it look dewy. It gives you this afterglow that adds a soft shimmer. I apply it on the bridge of my nose, cheeks, and forehead.  I take this to school in my make-up bag;; it looks just like a nail polish applicator!

Stila lipglaze 'Kitten'

I <333 this color! Its a nude, shimmery pink that is long-lasting && moisturizing. The brush applicator is nicee too;; you twist it like a pen. My only problem with it is that the amount of lipglaze in it is little but the price is $22. I think thats a bit pricey, but I liked it.

Juicy Couture lip balm;;


I'm not really sure if Juicy Couture still sells these but my aunt gave them to me, cause' she never used it. The packaging is j'adorable! [The white one is my favorite--taste like mint!]  So, I didn't really buy these, but they were just so cutee that I had to post it up here :)
[I <33 my auntiee!]

That's it for noww!!

Ciao,
Lindaa M.

12 comments:

  1. love everything you bought! especially the benefit goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley Purchases:).
    The JuicyCouture Lip Balms are so cute& that benefit kit looks amazing.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for comment!
    I've followed you!
    Would be nice if you can follow me too ;)

    Cheers,
    Bunny
    http://unchainedbunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaa,you guys should look into buying that Benefit kit;; good value :))
    off course i'll follow if you follow :)
    thanks peeps!
    -L.M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the makeup. Love the post. Love your blog. Love everything!
    xoxo
    http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and the makeup.
    xoxo
    http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah! you should let us know how you like that benefit kit :)) i've been eyeing that forEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh, its a great valued kit.
    The products are ahh-mazing!
    [Let me go and re-edit the words] :))
    -L.M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you like the juicy lip balm??? I'd buy them just for the packaging... XD awesome haul btw... love the NARS blush color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove the juicy balms!
    The white one smells like mint :))
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the nude lipgloss. It's perfect for this season.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.