Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER EASTERR DAY! :))

Heyy Peeps!!
Today's Easterr day! ;))
What am I going to be doing on this beautiful day??
Well, I'm going to the mall;; yet again, to buy some new clothes and beauty products!! YAAYY!
I'm also spending quality family time at home with my whole family && watching 'Alice in Wonderland' x))
I'll be sure to post upp hauls && stuff ASAP.
I really hope you guys all have a happy easter && you get loads off candy;; like I did!
My aunt sent me && my sisters these!
 [Ughh, I'mm going to get FAT after I eat all of this candy...
The middle one's mine!]
How adorablee!!!





Ahaa, Thanks Auntiee! :))


Ciao,
Lindaa M.


3 comments:

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.