Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easterr shopping--Beauty products.

Heyy Peoples!!
I went easterr shopping yesterday at Nordstroms and I got these purrty things ;))
Chanel Le Vernis nail polish--The colors are sooo beautiful! I really like the 'Vamp' one; its like a purple color that's sparkly. The 'Rouge Noir' was for my mom ;))


I had this Lancome mascara in sample size, but I totally had to buy another one cause' it ran out. It really lengthens your eyelashes!


The 'Philosophy-Field of Flowers' smells ahh-mazingg!!! I can't believe I left this at my cousin's house, though! [They better not be using it.] Hahaa, I got the shower gel.


The Alice in Wonderland pallete is sooo cute ;)) Urban Decay's eyeshadow and liners are veryy good.


I Finally got the M.A.C. Lady Gaga lipstick! The color was a sheer light pink--pretty! The packaging is pretty too :)

Well, thats about all I bought!

Ciao,
Lindaa.

9 comments:

  1. helloo^^
    oh HAUL post. likee themm^^ hehee~~
    btw, I just followed you back, pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Chanel nailpolish ;)
    And I agree, Lancome got the best mascara's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those nail colours are so so pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the gaga lipstcik recently too!! and i loveee itt! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah! you should really look into cyndi's lipstick too! it's really pretty. don't go with the hype! I think gaga's is pretty too, but the cyndi's is just perfect for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha, I looove hauls too!
    yupp, prettyy, huh?? ;))
    Thanks!
    L.M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog! i follow you 4 sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, i also have that lady gaga lipstick. its really pretty:D

    follow me too?

    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOOOT! yaaayyy! x))
    off course i'll follow ;))
    -L.M.

    ReplyDelete

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.