Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

TAG: What's in my Bag??

Heyy Peeps!!
I'm doing a 'What's in my Bag' TAG.
I got tagged by someone, but I  forgot the person's user -.-"
Sorry! Anyways, Look at my Louis Vuittonn handbag!!!
It does look kinda small, but actually, it can fit a million things in there! [not literally, off course.]
I'm not going to show you guys all of the things inside of it cause' its just soo messy! But here's some of the things inside of it--

Starting from Top left cornerr;; clockwise--
Hairband, Hand sanitizer, Gum, My lucky pen, Gossip Girl book, make-up bag--eyeshadow, Smashbox lippgloss, Lipstick, Lashblast, Carmex.
Ohh, && a DASANI water bottle, but I didn't have it in my bag:))
p.s. All off my M.A.C. stuff were stashed away in a drawer, so I was too lazy to take it out, but I usually carry around a m.a.c. concealer. :((
Yupp, I change what I put in my bag about once a week or so && this is what I had in my bag over springbreak--UPGRADE! [Im a lazy person] ;)
Hope you enjoyed it!

Ciao,
Lindaa.





11 comments:

  1. Lovley Post Dear:)
    I so want to try the lastblast mascara!
    Btw..I gave you a blog award chica , check it out on my bloggywog! :
    http://www.simplyvintagelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute i love the louis Vuitton bags *-*
    nice blog =)
    Much Love MaryWhitney

    XX

    www.madebymemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa, thanks muchos!!! ;))
    Lovely comments!
    -L.M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your bag~ GASP~ Luis Vuitton. SOOO Pretty. It doesn't look small. It looks like the perfect size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i spy GG! your bag's super cute, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhaa, IKR ;))
    Louis Vuitton is ahdorablee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee this tag^^ did the tag before & glad that you did too~~

    heheee love the neverfull, have one too. super useful & chic^^

    the gossip girl book looks so cool^^ & I always carry around my hand sanitizer too. they're super important! LOL.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lovedddd your bag ^^ You have a very cute blog you no? So.. do you live in France?
    I'm gonna follow your blog ^^ You can follow mine too if you want ;) I write in portuguese but there is a widget that translates everything ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your bag! <3 and great idea for a post
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. yupp, I go throughh, like, 50 little bottles of sanitizerr at skool ;))
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the comments!!
    keep it comin' peeps :))
    -L.M.

    ReplyDelete

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.