Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

My April must haves!/ HAUL.

Heyy peeps!

I'm thinking I should be doing 'must haves' for every month!
I really have lots of things that I must have, so heres a whole list of them.
Ohh, && I've been shopping, sigh* once again.
Its really hard not to buy anything when there's soo many cute bargains!

1. Big headband bows-- I've seen loads of these things on
people now a days;; it practically covers your whole head, but its sooo cute!
[Forever 21]

2. Flowy dress-- A cute a flowy mini dress looks good on anyone. Its also one of those trends rite now; very nice. [Marc Jacobs]

3. Floral blouse-- Hello, Springtime! Florals are hot this year;; pair it up with a biker jacket for an edgy look, or with a colored cardigan for a sweet look.
[H&M]
4. Shoulder Bags-- Cute, light, && easy to use shoulder bags are a great place to hold keys and make-up.
[Chanel]

5. Chocolate eclairs-- Yummm, I loove these bad boys. They sure have calories in them, but they are sooo good that I can't help but stuff my face. My mommy makes the best homemade ones and her cream filling is pink! Soo cute! I'm eating these for spring, wbu?? :)

7. Short shorts-- Denim short shorts are veryyy cute && expose the legs a lot. Soo this spring's style should be worn fashionably;; absolutely NOT skanky. Lets not buy underwear shorts, girly's. ;))
[Abercrombie]

9. Sweet smelling perfume-- Viva la Juicy is sooo light, girly, and not too overpowering. The packaging is cute and 3 sprtizts would last me a day. Loove it!
[Juicy Couture]


That's all!

Ciao,
Linda M.




6 comments:

  1. Haha, cute!
    Love your must haves!
    For me short shorts are a all time must haves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I already was following you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these things, especially chocolate eclairs and flowy dresses :)

    I'm following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love everything you got!! especially the floral blouse and shoulder bag ♥ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. please post pics of you wearing them :D :D please!!! and i love viva la juicy too =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh great must haves!! now I want! haha everythings soo cuteee

    ReplyDelete

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.