Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

OOTD/FOTD!

Heyy Peeps!!
Hahaa, I'm finally starting 'Outfit Of The Day'!
Yupp, && I'm also ganna throw in half of the FOTD. [I didn't do the rest of my face] :))

OOTD--

This is a nice, casual Sunday look. It's very classy, but also comfortable and therefore, I wear it on the weekends ;)

FOTD--



Sorry the last one is so blurry;; the eyes are supposed to be the most important part in this look, so I didn't think doing the rest off the face was nessesary.
I'm using my Lancome Definicils mascara- 2 swipes.
&& Urban Decay eyeliner in 'Zero'.[liquid or pencil, whichever you prefer.] Start at the bottom end of your eye and make the line thick, then get thinner as you reach the inner of you eye. You want to "wing" the liner a little, so just follow your eye line as shown above. Don't line the top of your eye; put more drama on the bottom of your eye, it looks more noticeable [In a good wayy!] :)
For the lips, you can use a nude, matte lipstick.-- M.A.C. 'Freckletone' lipstick.
&& For the cheeks, a bronezy color--M.A.C. 'Springshine' Blush Ombre.

Well, that's all for now!

Ciao,
Lindaa.

P.S. Thanks to my new followerrs! :))

4 comments:

  1. heyy thanks for visiting my blog :D you have reallyyy pretty eyes :) I'm envy of your lashes... heehee. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your eyelashes..i can't use make up on my eyes..always fail and become a mess..haha..:)

    http://foreistcage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're very beautiful!
    http://bravatamonique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Youu wanna leave me a comment??
I'll pinkyy promisee to try to answerr them back on the same page, soo check back;; ohhkays??
:)) L.M.